ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS OR THE ACTIONS OF OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE.
You agree to use our Website and Service in accordance with the following acceptable use and code of conduct guidelines. In particular, you agree that you:
- Will not use our intellectual property, including for example, our trademarks, copyright or name(s) without our express written permission;
- The copyright in all material provided on the Website is held by us or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated in the Terms and herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our permission or the copyright owner’s permission. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial use only; provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these Terms.
- Any unauthorized use of any material contained on the Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
- Will give honest reviews of your experience with products purchased from the Website;
- Will not upload, create, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harmful, hateful, harassing, pornographic, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive or abusive, that would violate another person’s rights (including their intellectual property rights), constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, provincial, state, national or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate;
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use content that contains or embodies software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, bugs or any other malicious computer code that is designed to interrupt, undermine, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or that is designed to perform functions on any software, hardware or equipment without the owners’ express consent;
- Will not disclose your password or transfer your account to any third party, or allow any third party to access your account;
- Will not impersonate any person or entity;
- Will not access the Website by any means other than through the interface provided by us for use in accessing the Website. This includes not using or launching any automated system including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), scraper, or offline reader, that accesses the Website in a way that sends more request messages to our servers in a given time period than a human reasonably can produce in the same time period;
- Will not interfere with or disrupt the Website, or servers or networks connected thereto, make the Website available over a network (other than our network) where it could be used by others, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service;
- Will not use the Website to artificially generate traffic or page links to a Website or for any other purpose not intended;
- Will not collect, harvest or store any personally identifiable information, including user account information, from us;
- Will not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Website, in whole or in part;
- Will not circumvent, disable, violate or otherwise interfere with any security related feature of the Website;
- Will not rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Website or any products sold thereon;
- Will not use the Website in any way that violates the Terms, or that aids, encourages, or purports to authorize anyone else to violate the Terms;
- Will not use the Website in any way that intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation;
- Will not employ misleading e-mail addresses or falsify information in any part of any communication;
- Will not upload, transmit, disseminate, post, store or post links to any content that:
o facilitates hacking or unauthorized access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures;
o interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack, or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence;
o infringes on, or contributes to any infringement of, any intellectual property, material protected by copyright, trade mark, patent, trade secret or proprietary right of any party;
- Will not use threats or implications thereof.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to revise this policy, which shall be posted on the Website.
A violation of the ‘Acceptable Use Policy’ may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your access to the Website. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting people who are involved in such violations.